I am presently working on the application of the energy equation to viscoelastic flow models. I am also interested in oceanography topics as it presents challenging issues in multiphase flows and sediment-transport modelling.
Presently, working in mass transfer under vertical slug flow.
- C.V. Rodrigues, J.M.L.M. Palma, A.H. Rodrigues
Atmospheric Flow over a Mountainous Region by a One-Way Coupled Approach Based on Reynolds-Averaged Turbulence Modelling, Boundary-Layer Meteorology, 159, pp. 407-437, 2016.
- J. Mann, N. Angelou, J. Arnqvist, D. Callies, E. Cantero, R.C. Arroyo, M. Courtney, J. Cuxart, E. Dellwik, J. Gottschall, S. Ivanell, P. Küuhn, G. Lea, J.C.Matos, J.M.L.M. Palma, L. Pauscher, A. Peña, J.S. Rodrigo, S. Söderberg, N. Vasiljevic, C.V. Rodrigues
Complex terrain experiments in the New European Wind Atlas, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, 375, pp. 20160101, 2016.
- C.V. Rodrigues, J.M.L.M. Palma, N. Vasiljevic, M. Courtney, J. Mann
Coupled simulations and comparison with multi-lidar measurements of the wind flow over a double-ridge, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 753 pp. 032025, 2016.
- C.V. Rodrigues, J.M.L.M. Palma
Estimation of turbulence intensity and shear factor for diurnal and nocturnal periods with an URANS fow solver coupled with WRF, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 524 pp. 012115, 2014.
- J.S. Rodrigo, D. Allaerts, M. Avila, J. Barcons, D. Cavar, R.A.C. Arroyo, M. Churchfield, R. Kosovic, J.K. Lundquist, J. Meyers, D.M. Esparza, J.M.L.M. Palma, J.M. Tomaszewski, N. Troldborg, M.P. Van der Laan, C.V. Rodrigues
Results of the GABLS3 diurnal cycle benchmark for wind energy applications, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 854 pp. 012037, 2017.
- L.T. Paiva, C.V. Rodrigues, J.M.L.M. Palma
Determining wind turbine power curves based on operating conditions, Wind Energy, 17, pp. 1563-1575, 2014.